Fresh dew cleanses the Earth and feeds it’s soul in the morning just as we need to nourish our beings daily ~ Tara Leske
In fact, let’s get personal and put it into perspective. To say I used to overreact is an understatement. I am such an emotional being that everything seemed to be drama. In fact, my parents one gifted me the book “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff and It’s All Small Stuff” by Richard Carlson.
Over the years I have learned a lot about myself and a lot about my emotions. This has helped me to calm my reactions down. Thinking more. Rationalizing them more. Loving myself more.
I would like to share this with you.
Begin Every Day With a Fresh Start
Find a way to focus on YOU FIRST every morning
When we think of the morning dew. The sunlight allowing it to glimmer on a grass blade. How green the grass looks!
Feel fresh and alive like that grass blade. Wake up in the morning and create a routine that nourishes you first! If you are nourished you can be a better spouse, parent, colleague… whatever your roles are for the day. You will start with a better attitude and that creates a happier overall atmosphere.
What is your current morning routine? Document it. Journal, photos, or video. How many times does your alarm go off? What happens when you get out of bed? What do you eat for breakfast? When do you eat it? Do you make any time for yourself to reflect, plan, or meditate?
After realizing your daily routine (including weekends) start looking at what parts of that routine are necessary and what parts can be improved on. How can you slow down and not be rushing? If you get up earlier and do something calming for yourself will you be more calm when getting the kids out the door. Imagine how your business meetings will proceed when you walk in with a clearer head and positive attitude!
Keep the Positive Attitude Through the Day
Working on positivity has a huge impact on our lives. People are more productive and feel more accomplished when they hold on to a positive energy through the day.
Part of my emotional roadblock to positivity is that I enjoy being a helper and this can lead to me being affected by other people’s stresses. I continue to be coached on a weekly basis to stay focused and realize my best features and I love coaching people because it is positively focused direction.
I can certainly help you weekly but for now, let’s start with a few things you can do when you feel negativity creeping in:
- Acknowledge it – Knowing it is there allows you to properly deal with it
- See if it is yours to own – If it is due to someone else’s reaction, behaviour, or problem realize that and LET IT GO, it isn’t yours to hold on to. If it is something that ‘belongs’ to you then move on to further steps.
- Take action to resolve it – Apologize or deal with it by action if needed. If it is an emotion then figure out how to avoid this in the future.
- Move to the POSITIVE – What good is holding on to this doing for you? Have you apologized or made a plan to improve next time? If so, there is no purpose to hold onto the negativity that surrounds you.
- JOIN OUR PROGRAM! – We have teamed up with an amazing online training to offer a program that helps to stay positive and create happiness on a routine basis. To cleanse yourself of negativity and focus on what will make you a better you!
There are two ways to link arms with Coach Tara.
~ First, you can join our group to cleanse the negativity and make a better you. This online program is 7 days long, is coach supported, and begins in June. Contact Us to let us know you are interested.
~ Second, you can sign up for individual coaching and work on specific areas in your life by clicking the link below.